Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
7 users online

Please review Link for C2 Compatibility
This is a Feature Request with 4 votes

https://collective2.com/api-docs/latest#submitSignal submitSignal Private Platform World Parameters Required Type Min Max systemid integer

Example request POST https://api.collective2.com/platform/apiv3/[PLATFORMID]/submitSignal POST https://api.collective2.com/world/apiv3/submitSignal { "signal" : { "market" : 1, "symbol" : "AAPL", "typeofsymbol" : "stock", "action" : "BTO", "limit" : "99.99", "duration" : "DAY", "quant" : 2 }, "systemid" : 98885884, "apikey" : "cFbmqTygmtS8RL3YYS"

{ "ok" : "1", "signal" : { "market" : "0", "parkUntilSecs" : null, "typeofsymbol" : "stock", "stoploss" : "", "signalid" : "99124414", "comments" : null, "currency" : "USD", "day" : "1", "gtc" : "0", "quant" : "2", "limit" : "99.99", "systemid" : "98885884", "parkUntilYYYYMMDDHHMM" : null, "symbol" : "AAPL", "stop" : "0", "conditionalupon" : null, "duration" : "DAY", "targetocagroupid" : null, "expiresat" : "1452546300", "profittarget" : "", "action" : "BTO", "pointvalue" : 1, "ocaid" : null }, "signalid" : "99124414", "elapsed_time" : "0.2832" }

Specifically, Glitch.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

Hi BWO, I don't understand how or where this is intended to interface?

Hi BWO, I don't understand how or where this is intended to interface?

Are you wanting to submit signals to Collective2 from Quantacula Studio? Should be doable, just need clarification on what you're after here ;) Thinking out loud … I could implement C2 as a "broker", and then to submit signals you'd just need to "place" the signals from the QS Signals Hub. Hmmm ...

Are you wanting to submit signals to Collective2 from Quantacula Studio? Should be doable, just need clarification on what you're after here ;) Thinking out loud … I could implement C2 as a "broker", and then to submit signals you'd just need to "place" the signals from the QS Signals Hub. Hmmm ...

Perfect! Make the C2 Broker not just c2 the website an option instead of the QDUMMY.

Perfect! Make the C2 Broker not just c2 the website an option instead of the QDUMMY.

Where are we on this, Glitch?

Where are we on this, Glitch?

Plan to start working on this next week.

Plan to start working on this next week.

K. Cool. I was going to be trading this with the LimitMove on for SuperBands with Linear Regression Analysis. 150% with 40%- risked.

K. Cool. I was going to be trading this with the LimitMove on for SuperBands with Linear Regression Analysis. 150% with 40%- risked.

You may need this, Glitch. It may be more helpful than the first link I sent:

https://collective2.com/developer-APIs

You may need this, Glitch. It may be more helpful than the first link I sent: https://collective2.com/developer-APIs

Brand new here, and not even sure how well my strategies will translate here, but I want this feature too. Quantacula strategy orders => Collective2 API (not C2Broker, just for clarity).

Brand new here, and not even sure how well my strategies will translate here, but I want this feature too. Quantacula strategy orders => Collective2 API (not C2Broker, just for clarity).

Hi, and welcome bitfool! I'm in touch with C2 about implementing the interface. Will keep this thread posted on new developments.

Hi, and welcome bitfool! I'm in touch with C2 about implementing the interface. Will keep this thread posted on new developments.

Fabulous, thanks Glitch, I haven't written a line of code here yet, but expect I'll be paying up soon. C2 really needs some new blood in the third-party strategy feed department, and this feels like new blood.

Fabulous, thanks Glitch, I haven't written a line of code here yet, but expect I'll be paying up soon. C2 really needs some new blood in the third-party strategy feed department, and this feels like new blood.

Boy, I'm looking forward to this feature coming online, Glitch.

Just to outline what I did to trade from WLP to C2 all the plugin should really do is send the formatted message through html to the C2 system it is connected to.

So if that helps speed your understanding of this along, I hope this comes out before the end of the month unless it's more complicated than I even know because I'm beginning to take your abilities to software develop for granted, Glitch. But I guess that's OK. Got a lifetime a license and you've been working on this for about a month so please update me on an ETA and that's all I'd like to know.

Boy, I'm looking forward to this feature coming online, Glitch. Just to outline what I did to trade from WLP to C2 all the plugin should really do is send the formatted message through html to the C2 system it is connected to. So if that helps speed your understanding of this along, I hope this comes out before the end of the month unless it's more complicated than I even know because I'm beginning to take your abilities to software develop for granted, Glitch. But I guess that's OK. Got a lifetime a license and you've been working on this for about a month so please update me on an ETA and that's all I'd like to know.

I'm getting back into gear and there's a good chance this will be ready by EOM!

I'm getting back into gear and there's a good chance this will be ready by EOM!

I'm closing in on finishing the work and releasing this adapter. Should be by the end of the month. It will target some new functionality in Q170 so the client will need to be updated, just a heads up. I added a new signal status (Published) to represent signals sent to services like C2 or WealthSignals instead of a traditional broker.

I'm closing in on finishing the work and releasing this adapter. Should be by the end of the month. It will target some new functionality in Q170 so the client will need to be updated, just a heads up. I added a new signal status (**Published**) to represent signals sent to services like C2 or WealthSignals instead of a traditional broker.

So how would the SignalHub work with WealthSignals? You know they can submit orders but only before the open so is that part of the functionality or is C2 the only place that would let us place orders during the day?

So how would the SignalHub work with WealthSignals? You know they can submit orders but only before the open so is that part of the functionality or is C2 the only place that would let us place orders during the day?

First I'd need to create an adapter for WealthSignals, similar to the one I'm building now for C2. For now, you're correct that WealthSignals doesn't allow order placement during the market, it's kind of an EOD only service.

First I'd need to create an adapter for WealthSignals, similar to the one I'm building now for C2. For now, you're correct that WealthSignals doesn't allow order placement during the market, it's kind of an EOD only service.

Glitch, eventually some time this year, WealthSignals WILL create a link to signals submitted EOD for execution during the day, and at that point I will come back to you here to continue with this adapter development.

Glitch, eventually some time this year, WealthSignals WILL create a link to signals submitted EOD for execution during the day, and at that point I will come back to you here to continue with this adapter development.

Sounds good. My C2 adapter is now functional. I just need to build the install and write up a page of documentation and it'll go out the door!

Sounds good. My C2 adapter is now functional. I just need to build the install and write up a page of documentation and it'll go out the door!

Glitch, the QPremium Universe is not accessible with this C2 id and the API Key I have entered keeps giving errors.

Glitch, the QPremium Universe is not accessible with this C2 id and the API Key I have entered keeps giving errors.

What kind of error are you seeing? I'm not following the first question regarding the QPremium universe.

What kind of error are you seeing? I'm not following the first question regarding the QPremium universe.

I'm just seeing one or more errors reported when I try to connect to collective2 and I have entered my API identifier as well as the C2 System ID.

I'm just seeing one or more errors reported when I try to connect to collective2 and I have entered my API identifier as well as the C2 System ID.

Just sent you an email with the link to the updated C2 adapter. Let's work together until you're up and running with this.

Just sent you an email with the link to the updated C2 adapter. Let's work together until you're up and running with this.

It's running and beautiful with the IQFEED.

It's running and beautiful with the IQFEED.

https://collective2.com/details/122300076

https://collective2.com/details/122300076
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.