Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
6 users online

Please review Link for C2 Compatibility
This is a Feature Request with 3 votes

Q BWO1000 wrote on 12/11/2018, and edited on 12/11/2018 ...

https://collective2.com/api-docs/latest#submitSignal submitSignal Private Platform World Parameters Required Type Min Max systemid integer

Example request POST https://api.collective2.com/platform/apiv3/[PLATFORMID]/submitSignal POST https://api.collective2.com/world/apiv3/submitSignal { "signal" : { "market" : 1, "symbol" : "AAPL", "typeofsymbol" : "stock", "action" : "BTO", "limit" : "99.99", "duration" : "DAY", "quant" : 2 }, "systemid" : 98885884, "apikey" : "cFbmqTygmtS8RL3YYS"

{ "ok" : "1", "signal" : { "market" : "0", "parkUntilSecs" : null, "typeofsymbol" : "stock", "stoploss" : "", "signalid" : "99124414", "comments" : null, "currency" : "USD", "day" : "1", "gtc" : "0", "quant" : "2", "limit" : "99.99", "systemid" : "98885884", "parkUntilYYYYMMDDHHMM" : null, "symbol" : "AAPL", "stop" : "0", "conditionalupon" : null, "duration" : "DAY", "targetocagroupid" : null, "expiresat" : "1452546300", "profittarget" : "", "action" : "BTO", "pointvalue" : 1, "ocaid" : null }, "signalid" : "99124414", "elapsed_time" : "0.2832" }

Specifically, Glitch.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses
Q Glitch posted on 12/11/2018

Hi BWO, I don't understand how or where this is intended to interface?

Hi BWO, I don't understand how or where this is intended to interface?
Q Glitch posted on 12/11/2018, and edited on 12/11/2018

Are you wanting to submit signals to Collective2 from Quantacula Studio? Should be doable, just need clarification on what you're after here ;) Thinking out loud … I could implement C2 as a "broker", and then to submit signals you'd just need to "place" the signals from the QS Signals Hub. Hmmm ...

Are you wanting to submit signals to Collective2 from Quantacula Studio? Should be doable, just need clarification on what you're after here ;) Thinking out loud … I could implement C2 as a "broker", and then to submit signals you'd just need to "place" the signals from the QS Signals Hub. Hmmm ...
Q BWO1000 posted on 12/12/2018, and edited on 12/12/2018

Perfect! Make the C2 Broker not just c2 the website an option instead of the QDUMMY.

Perfect! Make the C2 Broker not just c2 the website an option instead of the QDUMMY.
Q BWO1000 posted 24 days ago

Where are we on this, Glitch?

Where are we on this, Glitch?
Q Glitch posted 24 days ago

Plan to start working on this next week.

Plan to start working on this next week.

K. Cool. I was going to be trading this with the LimitMove on for SuperBands with Linear Regression Analysis. 150% with 40%- risked.

K. Cool. I was going to be trading this with the LimitMove on for SuperBands with Linear Regression Analysis. 150% with 40%- risked.

You may need this, Glitch. It may be more helpful than the first link I sent:

https://collective2.com/developer-APIs

You may need this, Glitch. It may be more helpful than the first link I sent: https://collective2.com/developer-APIs
W bitfool posted 13 days ago

Brand new here, and not even sure how well my strategies will translate here, but I want this feature too. Quantacula strategy orders => Collective2 API (not C2Broker, just for clarity).

Brand new here, and not even sure how well my strategies will translate here, but I want this feature too. Quantacula strategy orders => Collective2 API (not C2Broker, just for clarity).
Q Glitch posted 12 days ago

Hi, and welcome bitfool! I'm in touch with C2 about implementing the interface. Will keep this thread posted on new developments.

Hi, and welcome bitfool! I'm in touch with C2 about implementing the interface. Will keep this thread posted on new developments.
W bitfool posted 12 days ago

Fabulous, thanks Glitch, I haven't written a line of code here yet, but expect I'll be paying up soon. C2 really needs some new blood in the third-party strategy feed department, and this feels like new blood.

Fabulous, thanks Glitch, I haven't written a line of code here yet, but expect I'll be paying up soon. C2 really needs some new blood in the third-party strategy feed department, and this feels like new blood.
Q BWO1000 posted 14 hours ago

Boy, I'm looking forward to this feature coming online, Glitch.

Just to outline what I did to trade from WLP to C2 all the plugin should really do is send the formatted message through html to the C2 system it is connected to.

So if that helps speed your understanding of this along, I hope this comes out before the end of the month unless it's more complicated than I even know because I'm beginning to take your abilities to software develop for granted, Glitch. But I guess that's OK. Got a lifetime a license and you've been working on this for about a month so please update me on an ETA and that's all I'd like to know.

Boy, I'm looking forward to this feature coming online, Glitch. Just to outline what I did to trade from WLP to C2 all the plugin should really do is send the formatted message through html to the C2 system it is connected to. So if that helps speed your understanding of this along, I hope this comes out before the end of the month unless it's more complicated than I even know because I'm beginning to take your abilities to software develop for granted, Glitch. But I guess that's OK. Got a lifetime a license and you've been working on this for about a month so please update me on an ETA and that's all I'd like to know.
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.