Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
9 users online

At Close Order Type
This is a Feature Request with 4 votes

Q Glitch wrote 26 days ago ...

Earlier we'd had some discussions about introducing an order type to represent "At Close" orders. I'm formally adding this to the feature request list because I have some ideas along these lines. I think an "at close" order will expand the power of the backtester, and with a little intelligence built into the Signal Hub, we can even have these orders "wait" for one minute before the close to submit, making models that use this actually tradable!

Attachment

Cancel

Responses
W bitfool posted 13 days ago

This order type is very important to me in my trading. Perhaps the actual placing of orders can "wait" for a defined period, perhaps in the 1-5 minute range before close, rather than only 1 minute. Just my druthers, I'm not a "last minute" sort of guy if I can help it.

This order type is very important to me in my trading. Perhaps the actual placing of orders can "wait" for a defined period, perhaps in the 1-5 minute range before close, rather than only 1 minute. Just my druthers, I'm not a "last minute" sort of guy if I can help it.
Q Glitch posted 12 days ago

That's sensible, I re-opened this feature request and will work on adding the setting.

That's sensible, I re-opened this feature request and will work on adding the setting.
W bitfool posted 12 days ago

I like the spinning gear icon!

I like the spinning gear icon!
The author deleted this post 10 days ago
The author deleted this post 10 days ago
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.