Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
5 users online

Rotational Model - 10 strongest DJA stocks
This is a Feature Request with 4 votes

I have an interesting Rotational Model (which could be a side-effect of low interest rates) which selects the 10 strongest DJA stocks, keeps them for a week and replaces them. The RM uses a self-developed indicator, which must be published first. Would that be possible?

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

In the simplest case, a Model might benefit if it's made self-contained i.e. indicators could be "packed" into it.

But what might be truly awesome if Quantacula allowed to share indicators. Your rotational model would be the perfect use case. As an example, this could be a repo on Github which Q would look up on startup and update a folder on the disk with the new or changed user-submitted indicators.

In the simplest case, a Model might benefit if it's made self-contained i.e. indicators could be "packed" into it. But what might be truly awesome if Quantacula allowed to share indicators. Your rotational model would be the perfect use case. As an example, this could be a repo on Github which Q would look up on startup and update a folder on the disk with the new or changed user-submitted indicators.

I converted this topic into a Feature Request.

I converted this topic into a Feature Request.

Merlin (and anyone else interested) - I'm working on the Quantacula Community Extensions library. To that end, please email me (info@quantacula.com) any custom indicators that you created that you would like to see included. These indicators will become available in Qcom and QStudio.

Merlin (and anyone else interested) - I'm working on the Quantacula Community Extensions library. To that end, please email me (info@quantacula.com) any custom indicators that you created that you would like to see included. These indicators will become available in Qcom and QStudio.

Hi Glitch. Thanks, i'll mail them to you. Are the TASC Indicators available when i'll publish a model for the community?

Hi Glitch. Thanks, i'll mail them to you. Are the TASC Indicators available when i'll publish a model for the community?

Thanks, and yes the TASC indicators are available on Qcom.

Thanks, and yes the TASC indicators are available on Qcom.

Just a reminder - to kick off the Quantacula Community Indicators - please email me any custom indicators you'd like to see included to info@quantacula.com. I think Merlin is changing countries right now so just send me those after you're settled :)

Just a reminder - to kick off the Quantacula Community Indicators - please email me any custom indicators you'd like to see included to info@quantacula.com. I think Merlin is changing countries right now so just send me those after you're settled :)

Somehow I lost the strategy in QS (by switching my PC's). So I have to recreate it again :-(

Somehow I lost the strategy in QS (by switching my PC's). So I have to recreate it again :-(
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.