Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
6 users online

WealthSignals Plugin Connection Backtest Upload and Trade Connector
This is a Feature Request with 4 votes

May we implement this, Glitch? Your thoughts on this for interfacing the two backtesting features of a Quantacula Studio Model to uplink to WealthSignals like the C2 Autotrader Plugin we developed in the last two months for the new plugin?

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

Absolutely, will get to this once the feature surfaces to the most requested.

Absolutely, will get to this once the feature surfaces to the most requested.

I thought I already had your vote on this, Glitch, so please add a feature request vote for yourself if you agree all of you for this to be next project Glitch works on.

I thought I already had your vote on this, Glitch, so please add a feature request vote for yourself if you agree all of you for this to be next project Glitch works on.

I did vote foe this, but I don't think you added your own vote. I guess that should happen automatically when you submit a request :)

I did vote foe this, but I don't think you added your own vote. I guess that should happen automatically when you submit a request :)

It's not letting me vote for this, glitch, are you sure you didn't vote for this?

It's not letting me vote for this, glitch, are you sure you didn't vote for this?

I just voted, now it is you and I.

I just voted, now it is you and I.

K.

K.

Development on a WealthSignals connector has begun.

Development on a WealthSignals connector has begun.

So what are your thoughts on this, Glitch?

I had thought by making Quantacula Studio and Wealth Lab Pro the only software packages that can react to pre-market WealthSignals submitted with the LimitMove Order Type..is also functionality I'd like to have.

Thanks for getting to this!

So what are your thoughts on this, Glitch? I had thought by making Quantacula Studio and Wealth Lab Pro the only software packages that can react to pre-market WealthSignals submitted with the LimitMove Order Type..is also functionality I'd like to have. Thanks for getting to this!

So it is possible to do the same thing now that I do on C2 on WealthSignals? I've setup a tandem model one that trades every stock in the WealthSignals Universe and Current and Former NASDAQ-100 Stocks in the C2 SuperBands. Is this going to be able to monitor the trades as I do in the SignalHub? I guess I'm not seeing where this is the exact same functionality unless I'm missing something?

So it is possible to do the same thing now that I do on C2 on WealthSignals? I've setup a tandem model one that trades every stock in the WealthSignals Universe and Current and Former NASDAQ-100 Stocks in the C2 SuperBands. Is this going to be able to monitor the trades as I do in the SignalHub? I guess I'm not seeing where this is the exact same functionality unless I'm missing something?

WealthSignals currently does not allow publishing of signals during market open. This is a feature I'm in favor of including, so best to lobby for this on the WS forum and I can join you there :)

WealthSignals currently does not allow publishing of signals during market open. This is a feature I'm in favor of including, so best to lobby for this on the WS forum and I can join you there :)
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.