Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
6 users online

Request for new Premium Universe of Stocks
This is a Feature Request with 2 votes

Q Merlin wrote 14 days ago, and edited 14 days ago ...

Glitch, I have a new request for a new Universe. which is mainly based on fundamental ratios and is originated from the US venture capital industry. It has long been used in the software industry to differentiate top-tier SaaS companies, which are growing in revenue, having cash reserves, are low-debt and are valued favorably.

Sector is Technology and Industry Groups are Software - Application and Software - Infrastructure. There are currently 235 US Stocks available to rate. Re-balance frequency should be weekly. A core requirement is Market Cap > 300 Mio USD and Sales Growth TTM > 100 Mio USD.

The universe should only contain stocks having at least 12 Points.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses
Q Glitch posted 14 days ago

I was wondering, are you already maintaining this and similar universes? It might be useful to develop a way for users to create their own dynamic universes, where you could enter the in and out dates for the symbols.

I was wondering, are you already maintaining this and similar universes? It might be useful to develop a way for users to create their own dynamic universes, where you could enter the in and out dates for the symbols.
W bitfool posted 14 days ago

Please yes allow users to create own dynamic universes with the full sorts of abilities outlined here. Last month on Merlin's last post about premium universes (https://www.quantacula.com/Forum/ForumTopic/189) I mentioned just this , although not in these words. I believe it's just like a stock scanner, except once the scan is defined, it scans the past to develop a dynamic universe of the symbols that met those criteria for each market day. Without any future-peeking into fundamentals, of course.

Please yes allow users to create own dynamic universes with the full sorts of abilities outlined here. Last month on Merlin's last post about premium universes (https://www.quantacula.com/Forum/ForumTopic/189) I mentioned just this , although not in these words. I believe it's just like a stock scanner, except once the scan is defined, it scans the past to develop a dynamic universe of the symbols that met those criteria for each market day. Without any future-peeking into fundamentals, of course.
Q Merlin posted 14 days ago, and edited 14 days ago

I do not yet maintain such a universe but I have access to such a list. There's a German trader using this fundamental approach for years. He's pretty successful rated on a German crowd investing platform. I (and my European trader colleagues) follow him for some time and his success rate is indeed quite remarkable. Therefore, the idea came to create such a dynamic universe and find the right trading pattern on the technical side.

I do not yet maintain such a universe but I have access to such a list. There's a German trader using this fundamental approach for years. He's pretty successful rated on a German crowd investing platform. I (and my European trader colleagues) follow him for some time and his success rate is indeed quite remarkable. Therefore, the idea came to create such a dynamic universe and find the right trading pattern on the technical side.
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.