Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
9 users online

Universe Classes

Hi Glitch Just noticed in VS that there are two universe classes available but no C# API Reference. Could you add some examples to the Reference List? It would be interesting to see how to get a universe of stocks and catch an indicator value like rsi(10) for the actual bar of every stock in the list.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

See "API-Extensions" where they are already documented.

See "API-Extensions" where they are already documented.

Yes, and I will be adding probably one method to Universe to allow it to specify executable ranges. This is the method the QPremium Universes use to specify when a symbol is in and out of the index. If custom Universes can specify these ranges we can easily build UniverseProviders that are dynamic.

Yes, and I will be adding probably one method to Universe to allow it to specify executable ranges. This is the method the QPremium Universes use to specify when a symbol is in and out of the index. If custom Universes can specify these ranges we can easily build UniverseProviders that are dynamic.

That's the same as in my class reference. I would prefer a little snippet how to use it. As long as I can't debug code using breakpoints etc., it's like a flight with closed eyes. Therefore code samples always help to prevent such adventures.

That's the same as in my class reference. I would prefer a little snippet how to use it. As long as I can't debug code using breakpoints etc., it's like a flight with closed eyes. Therefore code samples always help to prevent such adventures.
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.