Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
7 users online

Signal hub window scrolling problem

When my Signal Hub window gets a filled with 50 or so signals, I have two scrolling problems:

1. scroll wheel on mouse doesn't scroll down at all (seems ignored). ditto for two-finger touch scrolling with the laptop touchpad.
  2. as soon as I scroll down with the scroll bar, i get a glimpse of the other signals but then it refreshes back to the top signals... even while I'm holding down on the scroll bar
  3. on occasion (i can't reliably replicate this one) it seems to fix itself, when I'm trying to scroll down and holding the scroll bar down. i did it a few minutes ago, but resent the signals from a new backtest and I can't get it to work now.

It was just odd when i was playing around with the strategy. But now I'm trying to send signals to my broker and it's a pain.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

Actually, there's another aspect I forgot to mention:

1. when it scrolls back to the top, it hides the top panel containing the Remove and Create Price Triggers buttons. Even scrolling upward, they are only visible just long enough to maybe click the Remove button so that I can try again. Sometimes.
Actually, there's another aspect I forgot to mention: 4. when it scrolls back to the top, it hides the top panel containing the Remove and Create Price Triggers buttons. Even scrolling upward, they are only visible just long enough to maybe click the Remove button so that I can try again. Sometimes.

Thanks for the reports, we will work on a Signal Hub UI overhaul to correct these issues.

Thanks for the reports, we will work on a Signal Hub UI overhaul to correct these issues.

Just a further... this is at least partially a function of whether I'm hooked up to a broker (Collective2 in this case) and the market is open. Once the market closes, the behavior stops, or so it was today. Hopefully the UI overhaul will help. Otherwise... maybe ability to disconnect temporarily from broker? I need to select some of the signals for sending, and can't do it if I have to scroll down at all.

Just a further... this is at least partially a function of whether I'm hooked up to a broker (Collective2 in this case) and the market is open. Once the market closes, the behavior stops, or so it was today. Hopefully the UI overhaul will help. Otherwise... maybe ability to disconnect temporarily from broker? I need to select some of the signals for sending, and can't do it if I have to scroll down at all.

Thanks for the additional info!

Thanks for the additional info!

Resolved this for Q182, indeed this was an annoying glitch! :)

Resolved this for Q182, indeed this was an annoying glitch! :)

Just change your handle, and your SW will be perfect and bug-free!

Just change your handle, and your SW will be perfect and bug-free!

No, I'd rather embrace the inevitable. This has been my handle since the start of the internet. It's all good as long as I can keep resolving the glitches! :)

No, I'd rather embrace the inevitable. This has been my handle since the start of the internet. It's all good as long as I can keep resolving the glitches! :)
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.