Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
12 users online

Write to log
This is a Feature Request with 2 votes

Is there any way of writing to log (Quantacula web version)? Otherwise, how to debug? I have found "WriteToDebugLog" function but I can't find where is the log.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

I can't find any reference, but I'm sure I had the same question when I was a Qweb user and found that there was no significant debug logging option for Qweb. The debug log opens up in a new window in QS and there seems no place for that in Qweb.

I can't find any reference, but I'm sure I had the same question when I was a Qweb user and found that there was no significant debug logging option for Qweb. The debug log opens up in a new window in QS and there seems no place for that in Qweb.

Currently the log output does not appear in QWeb, but we can make a place for it. I turned this into a feature request to track the issue. Will work on implementing this once QS version 2 is released.

Currently the log output does not appear in QWeb, but we can make a place for it. I turned this into a feature request to track the issue. Will work on implementing this once QS version 2 is released.
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.