Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
6 users online

QS Version 2 Beta

Let's use this forum topic to track reports and feedback related to the QS Version 2 beta release.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

Collective2 Publisher Not V2 Ready yet Obviously make this a priority! Otherwise everything works in QS2 for me..still have to use Q183 so if you can get V2 on for c2 that'd be nice.

Collective2 Publisher Not V2 Ready yet Obviously make this a priority! Otherwise everything works in QS2 for me..still have to use Q183 so if you can get V2 on for c2 that'd be nice.

The Collective2 Publisher is ready, get it from the beta page, not the main Extensions page.

The Collective2 Publisher is ready, get it from the [beta page](https://www.quantacula.com/Marketplace/QSV2Beta), not the main Extensions page.

Great that we have not been getting many bug or issue reports around QSV2! We're now in the process of filling out the help system. The new help is more fully integrated into the product, even allowing you to jump to area within QSV2 directly from the help entries. There's also a capability for extensions to add their own pages to the help. Should be just a few more weeks before we're ready to launch this into production.

Great that we have not been getting many bug or issue reports around QSV2! We're now in the process of filling out the help system. The new help is more fully integrated into the product, even allowing you to jump to area within QSV2 directly from the help entries. There's also a capability for extensions to add their own pages to the help. Should be just a few more weeks before we're ready to launch this into production.

Polishing up the Candlestick Genetic Evolver for QSV2, and adding some new functionality while I'm at it!

Polishing up the Candlestick Genetic Evolver for QSV2, and adding some new functionality while I'm at it!

For the Wealth Signals Publisher add an interface for synchronization so that positions synch when they are different sizes for previous versions of orders submitted. Also, need BuyAtLimitMove functionality on ws if you could I'd be able to bring a succesful version of SuperBands back to WealthSignals.. Also need a way to upload a QS simulation to WealthSignals.

For the Wealth Signals Publisher add an interface for synchronization so that positions synch when they are different sizes for previous versions of orders submitted. Also, need BuyAtLimitMove functionality on ws if you could I'd be able to bring a succesful version of SuperBands back to WealthSignals.. Also need a way to upload a QS simulation to WealthSignals.

C2 publisher crashes when I try to connect to it.

Now I've installed QS2 and the IQFeed connector is now crashing the software to where it shuts off QS2 which is the same problem I had using an old C2 publisher so see about the IQFeed, it's the only problem for me at the moment.

Now I've installed QS2 and the IQFeed connector is now crashing the software to where it shuts off QS2 which is the same problem I had using an old C2 publisher so see about the IQFeed, it's the only problem for me at the moment.

Did you install the updated IQFeed connector from the beta page? The extensions are all being updated so the ones from the MarketPlace page will crash QSV2. Right click on your IQFeed.dll in the QSV2 folder, select properties, and look at the Details tab. What version do you see? Should be 2.0.12. Also place be sure your QSV2 beta is up to date at build 13.

Did you install the updated IQFeed connector from the beta page? The extensions are all being updated so the ones from the MarketPlace page will crash QSV2. Right click on your IQFeed.dll in the QSV2 folder, select properties, and look at the Details tab. What version do you see? Should be 2.0.12. Also place be sure your QSV2 beta is up to date at build 13.

Version 2.0.12 is up to date, but I don't see where to get the updated QSV2.

Version 2.0.12 is up to date, but I don't see where to get the updated QSV2.

I did track down the issue, and have a fix ready targeted for tomorrow.

I did track down the issue, and have a fix ready targeted for tomorrow.
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.