Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
10 users online

more MetaModel cowbell

Can't get enough of a good thing!

1. MetaModel statistics ignore StartIndex of component models: I have set the exact same StartIndex for all my component models, and the MetaModel statistics should start at the same point, instead of the start date listed on the Model Settings. Similarly to the component models, the equity curve too should start with the StartIndex when trading begins. Currently both equity curve and stats start with the start date, instead of the date representing the earliest StartIndex of the component models.

2. Model Setting: Position Size (type and amount) don't do anything, which is good, so they should be set to some default visible settings (like Percent of Equity and 100%) and grayed out/unchangeable.

ps. really liking the MetaModel model, in case you hadn't noticed my enthusiasm here.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

Thanks, very good points that I can clean up before getting Q191 out, and glad you are liking the MetaModel!

Thanks, very good points that I can clean up before getting Q191 out, and glad you are liking the MetaModel!
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.