Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
9 users online

Creating Extensions

I'd like to create and offer some Quantacula extensions. Is there some documentation, tutorials, examples how extensions (besides community Indicators) are created?

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

See "API-Extensions" for docs on creating historical, fundamental and universe providers:

https://www.quantacula.com/Help/OpenHelp/extapi/116

See "API-Extensions" for docs on creating historical, fundamental and universe providers: https://www.quantacula.com/Help/OpenHelp/extapi/116

Select the Help menu, then the "API Extensions" header in the left panel menu. A few of the extension interfaces are documented so far, but if you're thinking of developing an extension not documented yet let me know and I can expedite that documentation.

Select the Help menu, then the "API Extensions" header in the left panel menu. A few of the extension interfaces are documented so far, but if you're thinking of developing an extension not documented yet let me know and I can expedite that documentation.

Hi, Dr Koch, so nice to see you back here.

We need your 5 minute look inside bar backtester in Quantacula then I'll explain how to create a performance metric similar to the hold and hope ratio formerly the APD ratio on collective2 and my APAD ratio, so please work on the look inside bar backtester at the 1 minute and 5 minute level, please.

Again, great to see you!

Hi, Dr Koch, so nice to see you back here. We need your 5 minute look inside bar backtester in Quantacula then I'll explain how to create a performance metric similar to the hold and hope ratio formerly the APD ratio on collective2 and my APAD ratio, so please work on the look inside bar backtester at the 1 minute and 5 minute level, please. Again, great to see you!

Hi Beau, I am not sure what you mean with "look inside bar backtester"? Could you help my memory? Links? Confusion?

Hi Beau, I am not sure what you mean with "look inside bar backtester"? Could you help my memory? Links? Confusion?
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.