Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
12 users online

How's everyone doing?

I've been away from this forum and came back just a couple of days ago. Things seem to get quiet here. How's everyone doing with COVID around us and all?

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

I'm doing fine, been sequestered for 3+ weeks now, only my spouse goes out and that very rarely and with great care. My paper trading with strats I developed in Q have worked out ok, but too frightening to actually trade... drawdowns comparable to the market as a whole, underwhelming gains during the recent rally, so not really performing the way I had hoped. Meanwhile I bailed all my long-term long stock positions in early March and went short the market (inverse funds) and ended up so far ok. Still short, despite stimulus and interventions. But I'm taking a break from the non-stop QS work I was doing. Take care all.

I'm doing fine, been sequestered for 3+ weeks now, only my spouse goes out and that very rarely and with great care. My paper trading with strats I developed in Q have worked out ok, but too frightening to actually trade... drawdowns comparable to the market as a whole, underwhelming gains during the recent rally, so not really performing the way I had hoped. Meanwhile I bailed all my long-term long stock positions in early March and went short the market (inverse funds) and ended up so far ok. Still short, despite stimulus and interventions. But I'm taking a break from the non-stop QS work I was doing. Take care all.

I'm doing ok, two of my QS developed systems, Triple Threat and Deterministic Knife Juggler, have climbed the ranks at WealthSignals.com. But I'm actually slowly buying positions in battered stocks for the long term recovery after the virus subsides.

I'm doing ok, two of my QS developed systems, Triple Threat and Deterministic Knife Juggler, have climbed the ranks at WealthSignals.com. But I'm actually slowly buying positions in battered stocks for the long term recovery after the virus subsides.

covid 19 heeft alles slecht gedaan

covid 19 heeft alles slecht gedaan

gnau

gnau
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.