Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
18 users online

Error populating Periodic Returns

When running a Backtest in Quantacula Q216 I get this Exception:

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

I got this Exception before with Q197 and hoped it would go away after an upgrade to Q216.

I got this Exception before with Q197 and hoped it would go away after an upgrade to Q216.

It is possible to get rid of this exception by deactivating "Periodic Returns" in
View->Backtest Preferences->Model Result Viewers

It is possible to get rid of this exception by deactivating "Periodic Returns" in View->Backtest Preferences->Model Result Viewers

I have seen this in certain situations, and will get it on the docket for work in the next release!

I have seen this in certain situations, and will get it on the docket for work in the next release!

Some hints: If the Universe contains incomplete stock price series, e.g. one series ends some time before "now", Quantacula will produce this exception.

If the datarange for a backtest has the same date for start and end, you'll see such an exception.

Some hints: If the Universe contains incomplete stock price series, e.g. one series ends some time before "now", Quantacula will produce this exception. If the datarange for a backtest has the same date for start and end, you'll see such an exception.
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.