Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
15 users online

First manual order goes always to IB

(This is a Bug-Report)

If you start Quantacula Studio, open the Signal Hub, enter a manual order, it goes always to IB, no matter which broker is selected.

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

Hi Rene, I'm not experiencing this, can you elaborate? What I am seeing is the IB login window popping up if I move the focus off the Signal Hub symbol entry field. This is because I have IB selected as my streaming data source, and Signal Hub attempts to stream quotes for the manually entered symbol. Can this be what you are seeing?

Hi Rene, I'm not experiencing this, can you elaborate? What I am seeing is the IB login window popping up if I move the focus off the Signal Hub symbol entry field. This is because I have IB selected as my streaming data source, and Signal Hub attempts to stream quotes for the manually entered symbol. Can this be what you are seeing?

Yes, what I see is the IB login window.

It pops up, when I click "Add" for the manually entered Order, but just the very first time.

Then I click "Cancel" in this IB window.

When I click "Add" again, the expected "Signal Block" appears.

Yes, what I see is the IB login window. It pops up, when I click "Add" for the manually entered Order, but just the very first time. Then I click "Cancel" in this IB window. When I click "Add" again, the expected "Signal Block" appears.

Yes, it's due to the Streaming Data Provider selected being IB - it's attempting to connect to IB to get streaming data for the live quote in the Signal Hub :)

Yes, it's due to the Streaming Data Provider selected being IB - it's attempting to connect to IB to get streaming data for the live quote in the Signal Hub :)
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.