Your interactive trading laboratory!
 • 
19 users online

More Results in Metrics Report
This is a Feature Request with 2 votes

Is it possible to add my own Statistic (e.g. Result Value) to Q's Metrics Report?
(Like a Sharpe Ratio based on daily returns for example)
Is there an API for this?

Attachment

Cancel

Responses

There's ModelResultViewerBase interface to inherit your class from to implement a model result viewer which apparently isn't documented.

There's ModelResultViewerBase interface to inherit your class from to implement a model result viewer which apparently isn't documented.

Which assembly/dll?
which namespace?

Which assembly/dll? which namespace?

Assembly: Quantacula.WPF.dll
Namespace: Quantacula.WPF

Assembly: Quantacula.WPF.dll Namespace: Quantacula.WPF

While it is possible to create a completely new Model Result Viewer, we can probably provide an easier method to add custom metrics to the standard metrics report. Let me think about it ...

While it is possible to create a completely new Model Result Viewer, we can probably provide an easier method to add custom metrics to the standard metrics report. Let me think about it ...

Could you please publish the source code (possibly stripped and simplified) of
Model -> Backtest Results -> Metrics Report
(a table Result Viewer)
and
Model -> Backtest Result -> Equity Curve
(A Chart Result Viewer)
These could serve as working examples and a good starting point for the implementation of new Result Viewers.

Could you please publish the source code (possibly stripped and simplified) of Model -> Backtest Results -> Metrics Report (a table Result Viewer) and Model -> Backtest Result -> Equity Curve (A Chart Result Viewer) These could serve as working examples and a good starting point for the implementation of new Result Viewers.

DrKoch said: "Could you please publish the source code (possibly stripped and simplified)..."

Let me second DrKoch's request.

> DrKoch said: "Could you please publish the source code (possibly stripped and simplified)..." Let me second DrKoch's request.
Forum Tips

Please sign in if you want to participate in our forum.

Our forum uses Markdown syntax to format posts.

To embed code snippets, enclose them in [CODE][/CODE] tags.