Quantacula Studio Update Log
- Feb 20, 2020
- Added new utility class TimeSeriesCompressor, and documented both this and the BarHistoryCompressor utility class in QDocs.
- Fixed Yahoo Fundamental data provider, which was occasionally introducing duplicate fundamental data items after an update.
- Feb 7, 2020
- Yahoo changed their data format for fundamental data, so this release was required to adapt to this breaking change in the Yahoo Historical Data Provider.
- Feb 3, 2020
- Added BacktestData property to UserModelBase class, return a List<BarHistory> that contains the data used in the backtest.
- Fixed some issues in the Corr indicator and added a new constructor allowing you to construct the Corr using a BarHistory instance instead of a string symbol.
- Changed the TimeSeries addition (+) operator overload so Double.NaN values to not impact the calculation.
- Quantacula Studio now targets .NET Framework 4.8.
- Added RSMK indicator to TASC Indicators.
- New historical data scales: Hours, Seconds, Ticks, Volume (ticks). Seconds, Ticks, and Volume scales are currently supported in the Interactive Brokers and IQFeed Historical Data Providers. Please upgrade to the newest IQFeed Extension for this support.
- Added Reflex and TrendFlex indicators to TASC Indicators.
- Added Extensions' Version Number to About Box.
- Several miscellaneous fixes including copying MetaModel name to clipboard from Positions list.
- Added a new constructor to the TrendLine class so you can explicitly create a TrendLine by specifiying start and end indices/values.
- Fixed an issue in the DrawLine method's functionality of extending the drawn line left and right.
- Two new indicators, HighestGranularClose and LowestGranularClose, let you zoom in on data of a more granular scale.
- You can now snap drawing object handles to indicators as well as price components on the chart.
- Added new parameter type for Models, Indicators, Building Blocks: HistoryScale, lets you select a scale (daily, weekly, 5-minute, etc.)
- Added SCTR indicator to QCommunity library.
- Fix: layouts save references to Models instead of the Model state, correctly loading changes you made in the Model.
- Fix: SetSeriesBarColor wasn't working.
- Added MetaModel Component Model column to Positions Model Result Viewer.
- Fix: Demo period was not working if you linked your Q.com account in QS before purchasing a license.
- PeakTroughGenerator now has two new methods to generate Trendlines: GetLowerTrendLine and GetUpperTrendLine.
- Added and documented a new class, TrendLine, which represents a Trendline generated by the PeakTroughCalculator.
- Signal Hub now shows which MetaModel component Model was responsible for the Signal.
- Fix: MetaModel weights were not being displayed correctly when Model opened.
- Fix: MetaModels were adding an extra "ghost" component Model when loaded from a layout.
- Fix: MetaModels were not using the StartIndex of their component Models. They now use the lowest non-zero StartIndex of their components.
- Fix: MetaModels now disable the position sizing controls in the Model window since you control position sizing in the individual component Models.
- Fix: Delete button and menu item in Models view was non-operational.
- Fix: Recent symbols were not being added to Recent Symbols Universe when keyed in from a chart in a Model window.
- Fix: Saving a new Model was not adding it to the Most Recent list on the Home window.
- Add quotes around all column headers that contain spaces when copying lists to clipboard.
- Added new chart drawing method, DrawDot.
- You can now tie the amount of interest paid on cash in the backtester to one of the US Treasury Yield rates.
- New option in Backtest Settings to collect dividends on positions, and add the cash into the simulated equity curve.
- The data collector caching is now smart enough to react and reload data when you change the symbols in the selected Universe.
- New Mode type - MetaModels added. These are Models that are composed of other Quantacula Models with varying Portfolio Weighting and Rebalance settings. See how trading more than one Model at a time would have performed historically.
- Fixed bug that caused No Commision option to not be respected.
- Added Exception Handling dialog that allows you to copy Exception details to the clipboard so you can send them to us for troubleshooting.
- Fixed crash that occured when double clicking a Signal in the Signal Hub to edit it.
Quantacula Studio Version 2 Released! (Q186)
- Fixed crash that occured when you backtest after disabling a Building Block.