Quantacula Studio Update Log
- PeakTroughGenerator now has two new methods to generate Trendlines: GetLowerTrendLine and GetUpperTrendLine.
- Added and documented a new class, TrendLine, which represents a Trendline generated by the PeakTroughCalculator.
- Signal Hub now shows which MetaModel component Model was responsible for the Signal.
- Fix: MetaModel weights were not being displayed correctly when Model opened.
- Fix: MetaModels were adding an extra "ghost" component Model when loaded from a layout.
- Fix: MetaModels were not using the StartIndex of their component Models. They now use the lowest non-zero StartIndex of their components.
- Fix: MetaModels now disable the position sizing controls in the Model window since you control position sizing in the individual component Models.
- Fix: Delete button and menu item in Models view was non-operational.
- Fix: Recent symbols were not being added to Recent Symbols Universe when keyed in from a chart in a Model window.
- Fix: Saving a new Model was not adding it to the Most Recent list on the Home window.
- Add quotes around all column headers that contain spaces when copying lists to clipboard.
- Added new chart drawing method, DrawDot.
- You can now tie the amount of interest paid on cash in the backtester to one of the US Treasury Yield rates.
- New option in Backtest Settings to collect dividends on positions, and add the cash into the simulated equity curve.
- The data collector caching is now smart enough to react and reload data when you change the symbols in the selected Universe.
- New Mode type - MetaModels added. These are Models that are composed of other Quantacula Models with varying Portfolio Weighting and Rebalance settings. See how trading more than one Model at a time would have performed historically.
- Fixed bug that caused No Commision option to not be respected.
- Added Exception Handling dialog that allows you to copy Exception details to the clipboard so you can send them to us for troubleshooting.
- Fixed crash that occured when double clicking a Signal in the Signal Hub to edit it.
Quantacula Studio Version 2 Released! (Q186)
- Fixed crash that occured when you backtest after disabling a Building Block.